cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.x concatenate strings on IVR step.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

I want to do is to capture the ivr step values in UCCX 12.x which caller has selected OR i can say is i want to know which DTMF buttons pressed by caller. Overall is to analyse caller journey on IVR at end of the day / week / month.

Suppose i have IVR where i greet customer at Welcome step then announce Language selection on Step-2 and then announce MainMenu at step-3 and agent transfer at step-4.

Scenario-1: if customer dropped the call on mainmenu then i should able to capture welcome,language selected,mainmenu

Scenario-2: if customer call routed to agent then i should able to capture welcome,language,mainmenu,agenttransfer

After this write to SQL database.

Anyone has done this before i am trying to achieve but not working out.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This should be possible, but as described in a recent post:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/how-to-count-the-number-of-played-prompt-quot-as-global-ccx/m-p/4081106

You will most likely want to write after each checkpoint, as to not have to worry about the script crashing on you, before you do write it, if you chose to catch the contactinactiveexception and write it once at the end of the script.

Also, if you simply didn't know how to concatenate strings, you can do that like this:

Set breadcrumbs = breadcrumbs + ",agenttransfer"
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: