Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0.1 HA issue

when i try to join a uccx slave node to the cluster i get the following error on the
initial wizard:
to Cluster failed because of Cluster Exception invalid disk Sise:
diskSize(C2-FB-UCC-01)=146, diskSize(S2-ST-UCC-02)=134

what can i do to fx it?

3 Replies 3

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Looks like you may have a recovery partition on S2-ST-UCC-02 which is causing the difference. Make sure both servers are configured for idential disk configurations and partitioning schemes.

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Cristobal,

Note : If servers have different hard disk sizes, use the server with smaller disk as the active server (first node of UCCX ) and use the server with the larger disk as the standby server (second Node of UCCX).

Please refer the section "Guidelines for Deploying High Availability" from page 19 onwards in the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/installation/guide/uccx70ig.pdf

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi

Or in other words - you'll need to back up the primary server, rebuild it from media and restore on the secondary server, and then build the current 'primary' as the seconday/HA server.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: