cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0.1SR5 Redirect call 2 new CSQ if group of resources isn’t available

spage
Level 1
Level 1

I have a group of resources that will be assigned all multilingual CSQs.  If a multilingual call comes in, I want the script to check if there is a multilingual (ML) resource logged in before putting the call in the multilingual CSQ.  Once the call is in queue, I would like the script to continuously check to make sure that a ML rep is logged in.  If a ML rep is not logged into CAD when the call comes in or logs out while the ML call is in queue, I would like to redirect the ML caller to an English CSQ as a catch all. 

The problem is that I don’t know how to distinguish between a ML rep and an English rep within the script.  I was thinking I could put them into separate teams but the script doesn’t appear to have the ability to see different teams. 

Thoughts?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You should be able to use the Get Reporting Statistics step to check the quantity of Logged In Resources in the multilingual CSQ. You can use this same step within the Queued branch of the multilingual CSQ Select Resource step to ensure there are still people logged in.

Follow that with an If step based on the quantity of resources logged in and act accordingly. Don't forget to use the Dequeue step before leaving the Queued branch of a Select Resource step though.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You should be able to use the Get Reporting Statistics step to check the quantity of Logged In Resources in the multilingual CSQ. You can use this same step within the Queued branch of the multilingual CSQ Select Resource step to ensure there are still people logged in.

Follow that with an If step based on the quantity of resources logged in and act accordingly. Don't forget to use the Dequeue step before leaving the Queued branch of a Select Resource step though.

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. When I do, I'll let you know how it goes.

Shawn Page | IT Operations Lead |

ProfitLine, Inc. 200 East Campus View Blvd. Suite 150 | Columbus, OH 43235 USA

T +1 614.842.9921 | F +1 614.842.9905 | M +1 858.740.8270

The Strategists Behind Telecom Productivity

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: