Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7: Report on agent service level

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

Typically we would measure the service level based on a CSQ. Would it be possible to measure it on the agent level? For example, the number of calls answered before/after service level by the agent. I guessing the CCD table would be capturing this.

Any ideas? Thanks!

-JT-

5 Replies 5

Hello,

Sorry for this but your query doesn't make any sense , you are sking to do a service level calcluation based on the response from the agent ?

I am not sure if the UCCX DB stores how much time it took to the agent to answer the calls but in all ways i don't think it should be more than 20 seconds otherwsie it will go to the RONA so why calculating SLA ??

Amer

Amer,

The intention is not to calculate the service level but rather to determine out of all calls answered (say 100) by an agent, how many was below 20 seconds (say 70) and how many answered were above 20 seconds (say 30).

Thanks!

-JT-

Hello,

I am not really sure it is possible , but sorry for this but it is wiered that the agents took more than 20 seconds to answer a call ??

Amer

They just want to find out of 100 calls that was answered by the agents, who answered them and if SLA was met

From the CCD table (based on db schema), each call is written to this table where it also having the following fields. I don't have access to the db so cant validate if that is true.

a) metServiceLevel (yes/no)

b) destinationType (1—Agent. Call presented to an agent)

c) destinationID (Numeric identifier of the agent who received the call or the leg)

Thanks!

-JT-

Ronald Reif
Level 1
Level 1

Calculating SL is something that you calculate at the "Group Level".  The reason you do not calculate at the Agent Level is because an agent in the group has no control over which call in queue they are going to end up answering.  The queue is typically a FIFO queue.  An agent is typically going through a cycle of:

1)     being in Ready State

2)     ACD sending them the next call

3)     finishing the call and going into Work State

4)     go back to Ready State

Since the agent has no control over which customers they end up talking to, then appraising an Agent is done with other metrics such as Average Talk Time, Average Work Time, Time in productive states (such as Ready and Talking on a call), correct phone usuage etc.

I hope that this helps.

Ron Reif

SMSI

rreif@smsi.com