cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5.1 - Agent logged out but showing up as Ready

Kamil G
Level 1
Level 1

I have some agents that are still showing up as "Ready" even though they logged out of CAD.   What would cause that to happen?

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Kamil,

Please open the task manager and see if any Agent.exe process is still running, if so please kill that process.

Where are you checking the Agent status? IN CSD (Supervisor Desktop) or RTR (Real Time Reporting Tool)? Please refresh them, sometimes it will be a browser refreshing issue.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answer !!

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Kamil,

Any updates on this issue?

Thanks,

Anand

Well... we had some network issues and that caused the Secondary UCCX to report "In Partial" service on the VoIP Monitor Service.  We ended up rebooting the Secondary UCCX and that fixed the issue.  All services on the Master and Secondary servers are now "In Service".  This fixed the issue with the agents also... so looks like we are good to go.  I just don't like the fact that our servers are across the WAN... is that normally how they are designed to work?  Do they work fine if the Master and Secondary servers are across the country?  For example Virginia and Texas.  I think we should be ok now.

Hi Kamil,

Good to know that :-).

Its quite a normal scenario when the WAN link goes down and the UCCX nodes will go to island mode where in they both of them will work as Engine Masters and start handling calls independently.

Agents will register to the local UCCX, and when you fetch reports (Real Time) it will provide the reports of the local UCCX and you will see these kind of discrpencies.

If you adhere to the "Network Requirements"  for WAN (refer page 86 in the below UCCX SRND), than you are good to go.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/design/uccx851srnd.pdf

Delay:

The maximum allowed round-trip time (RTT) between Cisco Unified CCX servers is 80 ms.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate all the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!