Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 Agent Disappears from CSD

serra.williams
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 8.5.1.11003-32/ CUCM 8.6.2.21900-5

CAD & CSD 8.5.1.312/ CIPC 8.6.3 - All running on Win7 Enterprise SP1 32-bit

Agent is connected remotely to the network thru VPN and uses CIPC with CAD to take ACD calls - no problem.  However, every 30 seconds, the agent "disappears" from CSD - for 30 seconds, then re-appears - for 30 seconds.

Agents notice that call quality degrades when this 30-second interval hits - and you can hear it in the call recordings, but otherwise their system appears normal.

Today I replicated the issue & noticed that the CAD service status goes to "Partial Service", then immediately back to "In Service".  This happens every 60 seconds - almost without fail.

When I double-clicked on Partial Service, the first - Chatting and Team Performance Message - were Active.  Everything else was Inactive.

Attached is CAD log files.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Serra

5 Replies 5

kbenoit33
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Serra,

We've seen this when the remote agent has an active wireless connection to their home (or remote office) router/modem. I'd check to ensure their wireless adapter is off.

Keith

Keith,

They are using wireless at home.  I'll have them connect to their router and let you know what happens.

Thanks!

Serra

I have also had a similar experience. However, in my case the agents were disappearing and re-appearing again on the supervisor desktop. There was no voice quality issues. My problem was because one of theUCCX node IP address was incorrect in the CAD postinstall configurations.

Cheers

kbenoit33
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Serra,

Do you have an update for us? Curious minds want to know ... 

Keith

Also ensure that connectivity to all the important ports (check the Port Utilization Guide) is maintained.

Thanks & Regards, Anirudh "Protocol, then product"
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: