cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 Agent Email

b.eman
Level 1
Level 1

I have found plenty of info in the Desktop Admin Guide regaurding how to set up the Queue, Skills, and Desktop Admin settings (template ect).  What I can't find is any information about the IMAP/SMTP config on the Exchange end.  Can someone please tell me what I need as far as an account in Exchange?

My inbound mail accounts are sales@company.com and repairs@company.com.  My queues are repairs_email and sales_email.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So the exchange piece is in the CAD install guide, not the UCCX admin guide, which is where I presume you have been researching.

CAD 8.5 Intallation Guide (Exchange info is on page 73)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/cad85ccxig-cm.pdf

Also, agent e-mail only works with one exchange account.  To still get sales, and repairs to work, you would to this:

Exchange Account = uccx.email@company.com

Exchange Distribution List = sales@company.com (member uccx.email@company.com)

Exchange Distribution List = repairs@company.com (member uccx.email@company.com)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So the exchange piece is in the CAD install guide, not the UCCX admin guide, which is where I presume you have been researching.

CAD 8.5 Intallation Guide (Exchange info is on page 73)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/cad85ccxig-cm.pdf

Also, agent e-mail only works with one exchange account.  To still get sales, and repairs to work, you would to this:

Exchange Account = uccx.email@company.com

Exchange Distribution List = sales@company.com (member uccx.email@company.com)

Exchange Distribution List = repairs@company.com (member uccx.email@company.com)

Thanks very helpful