cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 Agent Email

b.eman
Level 1
Level 1

I have found plenty of info in the Desktop Admin Guide regaurding how to set up the Queue, Skills, and Desktop Admin settings (template ect).  What I can't find is any information about the IMAP/SMTP config on the Exchange end.  Can someone please tell me what I need as far as an account in Exchange?

My inbound mail accounts are sales@company.com and repairs@company.com.  My queues are repairs_email and sales_email.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So the exchange piece is in the CAD install guide, not the UCCX admin guide, which is where I presume you have been researching.

CAD 8.5 Intallation Guide (Exchange info is on page 73)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/cad85ccxig-cm.pdf

Also, agent e-mail only works with one exchange account.  To still get sales, and repairs to work, you would to this:

Exchange Account = uccx.email@company.com

Exchange Distribution List = sales@company.com (member uccx.email@company.com)

Exchange Distribution List = repairs@company.com (member uccx.email@company.com)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So the exchange piece is in the CAD install guide, not the UCCX admin guide, which is where I presume you have been researching.

CAD 8.5 Intallation Guide (Exchange info is on page 73)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/installation/guide/cad85ccxig-cm.pdf

Also, agent e-mail only works with one exchange account.  To still get sales, and repairs to work, you would to this:

Exchange Account = uccx.email@company.com

Exchange Distribution List = sales@company.com (member uccx.email@company.com)

Exchange Distribution List = repairs@company.com (member uccx.email@company.com)

Thanks very helpful

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: