Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 - More numbers in one Trigger

jaroslav.srytr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I upgraded form UCCX 4.2 to UCCX 8.5

In UCCX 4.2 I had trigger with number 32XX and all works OK. But When I create this trigger in UCCX 8.5, call is rejected and in log I see this error:

14739: Aug 25 17:00:58.086 CEST %MIVR-SS_TEL-7-UNK:CallID: 9, MediaID: 1038/2 AddressCallObserver, Rejecting call, CTI Route Point: 3243 does not exists in route table.

If I create trigger with number 3243, all works fine. But I need route more numbers to one trigger and I can't use Translation Patter in CUCM, because in script I need know original called number.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Jaroslav Srytr

17 Replies 17

ibodalija wrote:

The down side is - that you have to configure dummy phones...

Why?  You can have Active DN's in CUCM that are not on phones.  Besides, that wastes DLU's (or whatever Cisco is calling them today).  If anything, create CTI Route Points, as that makes much more sense for "routing" calls to UCCX.  And they don't cost anything in licensing.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

You are absolutely right. I totally forgot about adding DN's on top of CTI route point! This is much neater than my workaround.

However regarding my not-so-neat workaround -> dummy phones don't consume DLU's (or whatever they are in V9) because those phones are never in registered status.

Cheers,

i.

ibodalija wrote:

...dummy phones don't consume DLU's...in V9...because those phones are never in registered status.

The more you know.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.