Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Need help.We have migrated clients UCCX 7.x to 11.5, after migration client started complaining  that they are not able to pool complete reports which has more then 8000 rows.After some findings we found it is 8000 rows is limitation of product UC...

Hi guys. I installed the Cisco SocialMiner 11 and now i'm trying integrate with facebook. The problem is that unable to log agent on socialminer, To use the chat, i just used the gadget on finesse, but i want to know, how to log the agent directly on...

We have a requirement for two departments to have call variables displayed on Finesse, both departments use the same Finesse system and can make use of the same call variable however the "description" which we apply to the call variable in Finesse is...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to set up a second alias in EIM that allow my AutoReply to use this 2nd alias. This 2nd alias is a donotreply@something.com and basically blocks inbound (reply) emails at the Exchange level. Currently in v11.0(1) I cannot seem to figure out ho...

Lee Walsh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 10.6 Would like to transfer  call to a PSTN number , then if no answer or cant connect try a 2nd PSTN number.  Can I use a script to do this ? Below is what I tried. 1) Tried the Place Call  Step ( CCG is a new group with CSS being able to dial ...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes