Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 Post Call Survey

Hello,

I'm running UCCX 8.5 and need to implement a post call survey which the agent will manually transfer to.   This will be fairly simple and will capture customer responses 1-5.   The scripting piece will be straight forward enough.   What I'm trying to get a better handle on is what my options are for where to write the data.   I do not have an external DB to write to and would prefer not to write to CDR.   Is there any way to write to an external CSV file?

Thanks,

Glenn

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

yes, you can write to a CSV file, easily. Question is, where do you want to store these CSV files. I can think of two good options:

1. set up a web server and send these files using the HTTP protocol - some assembly required, but I can help you with that;

2. use the Document Repository of the UCCX server and download the files from there every now and then. However, this might not be the best option if you expect a relatively higher number of calls as there is no automated way (in UCCX 8.5) to download the documents from the Repository, it must be done manually.

Please let me know.

G.

Gergely,

Thanks for the response.   I decided to go with writing to a call variable after all.   Thanks for the offer of assistance though.

Glenn