Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, One of the call agent unable to login to CAD. When the user credentials are given, it's showing:'ERROR: UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD FILE. COULD NOT OPEN REQUEST' Any help will be appreciated.

Hi All,I have searched enough through the support forum but was not able to find a satisfying answer and so am here raising this discussion. If you know please help me out as am new to the UCCE setup.I have done the UCCE trainings and now i want to s...

Hello,I'm  trynig to configure agent greeting with ICM 8.5 and CVP 8.5  (Out of box CTIOS tool kit.) When I press record greeting button it is showing an error "error 10170 Routinng error while recording agent greeting".Any clue please.RegardsKrishna

What exactly is a "resource group" used for?   I get the concept of a "team".   I can see how a team contains a supervisors, agetns and CSQ's.  Can you add a "resource group" rather than specify the individual agents?              Peter Buswell (aka ...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am unable to find the recovery disk for UCCX 9.0.2.  For CUCM, IM, Unity Connection, they are all listed in the download section.  If anyone knows where to find this recovery disk, please share.Thanks,AK

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to install Outbound option for IPCC Enterprise 7.5.1 and I am having some problems with it. My setup is as follows Server 1 : RouterA, LoggerA, PG1A(CCM PG), CG1A, CTIOS1, DialerA, PG2A(MR PG with two PIMs for the two dialers);Server ...

Hi guys,Just to ask if anyone tried deploying CVP using GNS3? Will it cause issues compared to using physical gateway?Below is my call flow                      CUCM                          |PSTN <--> Gateway <--> CVP <--> ICM Thanks.

Hello,We have UCCX HA pair. I am trying to find out the current active and standby server. How can I do this? How do I know which of the 2 server is Active and Standby. Also, which server should be active? Should Publisher be Active? or Subscriber be...

This is a first for me.I've been asked to create a new team which has been done, I've added the resources and set up the skills. All done. It's now been asked that an email alert be created to automatically send when a call goes unattended in queue. ...