Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to set a weight for two agents to receive calls based on their availability. Basically, their phones ring first if a call comes into their queue. I set their competence level to 10 for both people and lowered the level for the other peopl...

Hello,My customer is facing a weird problem. Calls come to a support number and lands on Agent A1's ICD Extension. When the agent wants to conference to an internal employee, hits the conference softkey and dial the extension number, hears the busy s...

madhu1986 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a customer with a UCCX 8.5 High Availability cluster integrated with CUCM 8.6.They want to upgrade to version 10.5 and have expressed an interest in moving from CAD to Finesse.I have a few questions about this which I hope someone can he...

We are running UCCX 8.5 Premium.  I am wonder if there is a way that I can for the client to pop up on an agent and tell them they are in not ready?  Or have something popup that tells them they are in not ready.  Thanks,Bill  

wbarren by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are not to the call manager and I am trying to find a way to report calls that were received to our customer service agents though the call queue but were subsequently transferred to an extension out side of the queue.  With our implementation we ...