cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 Wallboard - ODBC Driver error

tsuntken
Level 1
Level 1

Ive set my wallboard on a few different systems without any problems. On this particular system I am getting an error when my ASP page is trying to open the DB connection. I have set up the ODBC connection in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and it tests successfully. My ASP page then gives an error and my IIS logs say....

2012-04-23 16:42:57 10.221.231.15 GET /wallboard/wallboard.asp |681|80004005|[Microsoft][ODBC_Driver_Manager]_The_specified_DSN_contains_an_architecture_mismatch_between_the_Driver_and_Application 80 - 10.221.297.12 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+9.0;+Windows+NT+6.1;+WOW64;+Trident/5.0;+BOIE9;ENUS) 500 0 0 249

Some things I have done....

- Verified Server is 64 Bit (Windows Server 2008 R2)

- Verified connection is successful from ODBC setup, see screen shot.

- Verified ASP pages can run, Ive debugged them and they fail on the .Open step in ASP. I have attached a screnn shot of the exact step that fails.

- Attempted to install the 32 bit driver and it fails telling my the system in 64 bit.

- Tried both clientsdk.3.50.TC9.WIN and clientsdk.3.70.TC3.WIN drivers, same exact error

I have attached screen shots...

Any help with this is greatly appreciated... let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

That error indictes a 32bit/64bit conflict in WIndows

The TC Informix driver is the 32bit one. The FC series is 64 bit Windows.

Download the clientsdk.3.70.FC4DE.WIN.zip (unless thay have a later one now) which is the full SDK.

run the "installclientsdk.exe" and install the ODBC as a minium.

All your ODBC setup looks good.

Graham

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

That error indictes a 32bit/64bit conflict in WIndows

The TC Informix driver is the 32bit one. The FC series is 64 bit Windows.

Download the clientsdk.3.70.FC4DE.WIN.zip (unless thay have a later one now) which is the full SDK.

run the "installclientsdk.exe" and install the ODBC as a minium.

All your ODBC setup looks good.

Graham

tsuntken
Level 1
Level 1

Graham, thanks so much.... issue resolved.

Ive used that clientsdk.3.70TC3.WIN driver on other 64 bit servers and it worked there. A "Installon64bit.bat" file is provided.

Anyway, thanks again!

Tom

Joe Murray
Level 1
Level 1

This was a huge help for me too, we were faced with the exact same issue.  Thank you so much for posting this!