Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.0 XML Write Document Error

thanvi2001
Level 1
Level 1

All,

Any idea what is the error below, screen shot attached.

Exception from writing document, nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException:  /CBA/emergency.xml  (No such file or directory) even after creating  xml files under document management.

Is it a path issue or write privilege issue , Appreciated help on it..

4 Replies 4

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

The system is telling you the file is not in the directory in which you are trying to access.  Double check your spelled name for both Capitalization and letters.  Directory and filename are case sensitive.  Also check the path for which you are trying to access the XML file.  

Let me know if this helps.

-Sean

...also, yes, if you are trying to write a file to the documents repository, you must have an authenticated user ID to upload a document.  If you are skipping the user authentication steps, you will have problems.

I can provide scripting assistance if you would like it.

-Sean

Let me review the script, filename, paths etc one more time, do we need to restart ccx engines as i placed the xml file under root \application specific folder..

I did n't get the  user ID authentication part, it did not ask  for any ID. I login to appadmin with normal administrator credentials..

I will retest & let you know the results.

Thanks,

Thanveer

User authentication is required, in order to upload a document to the UCCX documents repository.  The steps in the process look like this:

2018-1010-scUploadDocumentToRepositoryAEF.PNG

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: