cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX and get POD info step

gpworld
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for some direction as with the get pod info step in uccx.  I am trying to retrieve the date and media type of the last POD.  I am able to retrieve the POD and can see it in during reactive debug but cannot extract the details/information to be usable in the script.  I have included a screen shot of what I thought would be the correct properties to do so. Perhaps my understanding of the step is incorrect.  Any guidance would be appreciated.  (this is UCCX 11.5).Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 09.22.29.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jyjoshi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

While creating the POD using the 'Create POD' step, there is an option to specify 'Fieldsets' and the corresponding 'POD Details' as key value pairs. 'Get POD Info' is for extracting the 'POD Details' information.Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 12.29.51 PM.png

What you have specified are not valid 'Field' names.

In fact those are POD metadata.

If your purpose is to extract the POD metadata, 'Get POD Info' step is not for that.

Some of the metadata is exposed using methods like getCreateDate(), getLastModifiedDate(), getMediaType(), getContributors(), getTags() though. You may invoke these methods on the 'POD instance' using steps like 'SET', 'DO', etc.

But, major usecase for POD is setting 'Field' key/value pairs using CreatePOD/UpdatePOD and then retrieving it using the combination of 'LookupCustomers' + 'RetrievePODs' steps in a future interaction and using 'Get POD Info' to extract the 'Field' key/value pairs set, not extracting metadata.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jyjoshi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

While creating the POD using the 'Create POD' step, there is an option to specify 'Fieldsets' and the corresponding 'POD Details' as key value pairs. 'Get POD Info' is for extracting the 'POD Details' information.Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 12.29.51 PM.png

What you have specified are not valid 'Field' names.

In fact those are POD metadata.

If your purpose is to extract the POD metadata, 'Get POD Info' step is not for that.

Some of the metadata is exposed using methods like getCreateDate(), getLastModifiedDate(), getMediaType(), getContributors(), getTags() though. You may invoke these methods on the 'POD instance' using steps like 'SET', 'DO', etc.

But, major usecase for POD is setting 'Field' key/value pairs using CreatePOD/UpdatePOD and then retrieving it using the combination of 'LookupCustomers' + 'RetrievePODs' steps in a future interaction and using 'Get POD Info' to extract the 'Field' key/value pairs set, not extracting metadata.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: