mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Experts,

Maximum Number of sessions : 20

On the triggers the Maximum Number of session: Default

Default Script: System Default

We have the following situations:

1) When calls are waiting in 2 or more different queues, we get a message stating: “for technical reasons your call cannot be completed, please try again later”

2) When it is in the same queue, it is a busy tone, which is the desired behavior.

How would we be able to have the second behavior when the calls are in different queues? We need to have the busy tone when 21 call comes in no mater if it's in the same queue or in different queues?

Thanks,

MK

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I normal build it like this:

Demand : max 20 in queue(s) on the application

Setting the trigger max to 25

In my script i then use the "get reporting statistic" for my queues ( and sum them) , and if the number exceed my max (20) ill send the call to a application with the busy script (build in)

I would set the "get reporting statictic step in the top of my application

something like this :

ThomasGJohannesen_0-1696409009984.png

Hope that helps

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

View solution in original post

If you make a new application your can choose "busy"

ThomasGJohannesen_0-1696501170525.png

This is the build-in busy application (Just give it a trigger and you have a busy application that just gives the busy tone).

You can sum as many queues you want (remember to set the default value to 0 on you int before using the parameter) and use "waiting contact"..

If you are queuing the call to all 10 queues and need the position, then you need to take the max value for all 10 values (This will give you the max position in queue.)

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

If your 21 Call is hitting the Max session it Will never come to the queue. ( the Max session Will catch the Call before all you scripting and throw the exception )…

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hi Thomas,

I understand your point but what I am asking is that we need to hear a busy tone for the 21 call. As I mentioned we have the expected behavior when 20 calls are in the same queue but different behavior when the max session is reached by the multiple queues. Let's say:

Q1 = 20, the 21st caller hears busy tone

Q1 + Q2 + Q3 +Q4 = 20, the 21 call hears a technical issue message.

I need no matter it's one single queue or multiple queues, when the max session is reached, the caller hears the busy tone.

Thanks,

MK

Anybody with any idea?

Thaks,

MK

I normal build it like this:

Demand : max 20 in queue(s) on the application

Setting the trigger max to 25

In my script i then use the "get reporting statistic" for my queues ( and sum them) , and if the number exceed my max (20) ill send the call to a application with the busy script (build in)

I would set the "get reporting statictic step in the top of my application

something like this :

ThomasGJohannesen_0-1696409009984.png

Hope that helps

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Thank you Thomas,

Not sure I understand when you say send to the application (built in) where the built in application is? Also we have more than 25 queues for that script, can sum them all?

For another script, I am trying to annonce the position in the queue by suming 10 queues together but it's not working. There's only one call and the position announces " Your are the 11th in the queue". Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks,

MK

mightyking_0-1696440613420.png

If you make a new application your can choose "busy"

ThomasGJohannesen_0-1696501170525.png

This is the build-in busy application (Just give it a trigger and you have a busy application that just gives the busy tone).

You can sum as many queues you want (remember to set the default value to 0 on you int before using the parameter) and use "waiting contact"..

If you are queuing the call to all 10 queues and need the position, then you need to take the max value for all 10 values (This will give you the max position in queue.)

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Thank you Thomas, your help is much appreciated.

I am not queuing the call in 10 queues. I am calling a trigger which matches the default statement of the switch containing the triggers. As you can see I set the CSQ for "CSQ_SEJQ_SAC_BINGO"  but the sum the system annonces is 11 because I have 11 queues. In reality there's only one call and should show one call in the "CSQ_SEJQ_SAC_BINGO". Is this because I am hitting the default statement of the Switch? Sending some screen capltures for you to see if there's anything I am doing wrong.

mightyking_0-1696515911394.png

mightyking_1-1696516000452.png

mightyking_2-1696519540887.png