Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Call Back Feature

Ahmed Adeyemi
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all,

I am looking to implement a courtesy callback script that would hold the caller's place in queue and call back when agent is reserved. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this? All the methods i'm thinking i can use sounds overly complicated and would like to see if other have implemented this and have had a success.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I believe the UCCX ISO has a few sample scripts, one of them is a callback script. It's not pretty, but there's really not much better. You could put something a bit better together if you had outbound license.

david

View solution in original post

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is a sample script BaseLineAdvQueuing.aef available at the below link that serves the purpose of callback

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/design/guide/script_repository_902.zip

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

I believe the UCCX ISO has a few sample scripts, one of them is a callback script. It's not pretty, but there's really not much better. You could put something a bit better together if you had outbound license.

david

Thanks David. I tried looking at that earlier but couldn't find the in the repository. It only had basic queuing, auto attendant and few other basic scripts. Can you possible post it please?

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is a sample script BaseLineAdvQueuing.aef available at the below link that serves the purpose of callback

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/design/guide/script_repository_902.zip

Regards

Deepak

When I try to access the provided link I am getting a 404 error. Is there a new link for downloading the sample scripts? Thanks.