Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

First off, thanks to the community!   Is it possible to add a second ITSP using SIP (not backup) to a Cisco PCCE environment?     My Network:                         What needs to be done: Company moving from one SIP provider (ITSP1) to new SIP prov...

OrigamiVOIPOverviewGeneric.png
danclaw by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   Is there a step icon in UCCX Script editor wherein caller can input a digits/numbers and UCCX will get that information and show it to the finesse desktop of the agent? For example, Caller will call to our trunkline and routed to the UCCX. ...

UCCX version 8.5(SU3)We are seeing lot of these errors as below:: 16535: SRV-UCCX01.g1net.com: Feb 21 2013 03:34:32.49 UTC : %UC_APP_MGR-3-TASK_ABORTED: %[app.trigger=ContactApplicationTrigger[time=1361417667020,locale=en_US,cfg=JTAPITriggerConfig[sc...

Hello all,      I am looking to implement a courtesy callback script that would hold the caller's place in queue and call back when agent is reserved. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this? All the methods i'm thinking i can use sounds o...

When a user that's signed into Agent Desktop get's a message in Jabber, they have a new chat window from the agent desktop pop up with the same message. Is there a way to disable chat integration inside of UCCX with Jabber so they only receive the me...

BMaples by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I'm working on a CVP environment version 11.5 We have an issue on the CVP Call Server and it seems that some files are corrupted. Instead of uninstalling and re-installing CVP, we are thinking of reverting back to a snapshot taken one week ago...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. We currently installed Cisco QM 11.5 and looking to add the ability to automatically pause/resume recordings around PCI compliance. I understand you can add controls for the end use to hit pause/resume and also around http sites they visit...

I am looking to understand agent transfers in UCCE from both an agent's point of view and in the data.   1) From an agent's perspective, what is the difference between a warm transfer and a conferenced call? 2) Are all conferenced calls always a tran...

CDL by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I have done a search for this and the responses are either for very old Windows based CCX versions or point to a Cisco 'script repository' which just takes me to a 404 Not Found page.   We just want a way for a supervisor to dial a number which ...