Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Call was attempted for an internal DNIS 23178. He was holding in the internal queue listening to hold music for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds and he heard a prompt in a male voice say "I'm sorry, we're experiencing difficulty. Please call back at a ...

Bharath by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 10.6   If have created a permalink which is linked to a dashboard/report that lists all the phone calls received during the day. The report has "Enable Unauthenticated Access" enabled so that anyone can view it without having to login. But all t...

I have CVP comprehensive call flow which calls are not coming into Finesse Agents PSTN calls-->Ingress/VXML Gateway-->CVP --> ICM-->CUCM   I am facing an issue when a call hit a menu node with options of two different skill groups, when I select one ...

I downloaded .zip files off the Cisco website for 10.5 the 2 I did upload onto the CUIC system were transitional stock reports templates which were not included on our system, but my question is the other historical stock report that was available to...

Dear Experts, I'm following the below thread to integrate our UCCX script with our customer web Service. https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/uccx-8-x-a-really-simple-soap-client-no-custom-jar/ta-p/3109303 The concern that...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to create a new connection to a SQL Server 2012 database. Hostname: DTISADMPDBS39\THIRTYNINE2012 Port: 49534 Database: JCO_OrgData   I have installed the jtds-1.2.5.jar When configuring the DataSource, the connection fails. Driver = n...

jbushong2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys   Does UCCX have a feature Agent State control? What I mean: Example 1: 4 agents are on not Ready state, when fifth agent trying go to Not Ready, the system will inform about restriction and says to wait untill one of the 4 not ready agent no...

AliyevRas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have an agent who can logon fine and take calls. But when user put himself to not ready state and try to put back in ready state. Finesse just hangs. User has to close the browser and login back. We replicated the issue where finesse was worki...

Hello!   We have successfully implemented a Mobile Agent solution and are piloting it with about 10 users.  Our business users are enjoying the feature and asked to ramp up use.  In an effort to keep up with their demand, we began double checking our...

bmccloy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes