Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Call Control Group doubt [CTI Ports created in CUCM ]

Hello,

Does anyone know what is the purpose of, -lets put an example- I create in UCCX a Call Control Group of 50 CTI ports. When I hit enter after creation ends I realize there are 100 CTI ports in CUCM. -so what would be the purpose of having double?

If we, at our company don't use outbound campaigns and, on this example, this CCG is for inbound, could I affirm we have 100 ports for handling incoming calls?

Thanks a lot.

BR's

Jonas

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

If you UCCX is an HA (2 server solution), it creates 50 ports for each UCCX (100 in total)

All 100 ports are in service (50 for UCCX1 and 50 for UCCX2). So if you look in you CUCM the first 50 is registrert to UCCX and the next 50 to UCCX2

So you only have 50 available (for the active UCCX server)

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

View solution in original post

The first 50 ports is named [your name]-1 and the next 50 is named [your name]-2

ThomasGJohannesen_0-1686566333752.png

See the screenshot for the nameming , and the ip adresse is for uccx1 and uccx2 (on my test enviroment))

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

To add to @Thomas G. Johannesen excellent answers, only the active server in a CCX HA system will handle calls. So you have 50 maximum calls in total at any given time.

Response Signature

4 Replies 4

If you UCCX is an HA (2 server solution), it creates 50 ports for each UCCX (100 in total)

All 100 ports are in service (50 for UCCX1 and 50 for UCCX2). So if you look in you CUCM the first 50 is registrert to UCCX and the next 50 to UCCX2

So you only have 50 available (for the active UCCX server)

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

The first 50 ports is named [your name]-1 and the next 50 is named [your name]-2

ThomasGJohannesen_0-1686566333752.png

See the screenshot for the nameming , and the ip adresse is for uccx1 and uccx2 (on my test enviroment))

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

To add to @Thomas G. Johannesen excellent answers, only the active server in a CCX HA system will handle calls. So you have 50 maximum calls in total at any given time.

Response Signature

Thanks a lot Thomas and Roger, now I understand.

BR's

Jonas