Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX call transfer to Voicemail

harisivaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to redirect or do a call transfer in scripting so that caller can leave an voicemail.

In my scenario user will call an DID ie an number for an department not specific to an user.

I planned to create an extension for vm use of that department so when there is a call and when it hit that script which will change the calling number to that extension so i can reach particular Voicemail box when redirected

but how can i change calling number in the script

or

Any other way to achieve this.

Thanks,

Hari

17 Replies 17

Thanks for answer, problem is already decided. I make a route point, and an alternate number ( for route point number ) in voicemail.

To save duplicated mailboxes on unity:

- Create two strings, VoicemailPilot and AgentMailbox

- VoicemailPilot = CUC Pilot

- AgentMailbox = Agent DN

- Add a Redirect Call function

- Destination = VoicemailPilot

- Call Address => Reset To => AgentDN

When this call redirect to voicemail, It will work as a forward to voicemail function as the redirect options in Directory parameters.

HI Guys, 

I have created a script and point it to a user voicemail, however instead a reach the user`s vm I got the main greating of CUC.

Script configuration

UCCX Script redirecting to Users VM XXXX

Created A CTI port with the same extension and forwarded all to the vm`s profile.

Any clue?

Marcos Cardoso

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: