cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CCX Editor script repository not opening and not responding

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

Today i opened cisco unified CCX editor. Then I clicked script repository it didnt open or didnt not respond any thing.

i used  Cisco Unified CCX Administrator as username and enter its password. i tried IP address and FQDN. both ended with same results.

whats the reason? I was usiing without any kind of issue.

UCCX  version 11.6(1) 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As I mentioned, After restarting the whole server script directory able opne and all CCX services in gui started showing "In Service".

No need to install any java and Im able to open script directory in CCX editor from windows 2016 without any issue.

But What I dont understand why database in out in service and other two services in partial service

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

If you have local admin rights on the workstation where you are launching the CCX editor, try running it as an administrator. It wasn't the case on earlier versions, but in W7/W10 I have had to do that sometimes. Particularly when logging in to a different server. It is also reliant on Java. Has the java version been changed?

I already tried to running it as administrator. but still result is same. kindly note im trying to run it from windows server 2016. It was working find.. but i cannot see any java installed in the server. i dont remember i installed java in this while installing CCX Ediotor.

Please help me in this regard

Today Im going to restart the UCCX server. The following services out of service(CCX database) or partial service(CCX Engine, CCS Cluster view Daemon, CCX serviceability)

services out of service partial issue .png

I doubt its all because of this issue.

As I mentioned, After restarting the whole server script directory able opne and all CCX services in gui started showing "In Service".

No need to install any java and Im able to open script directory in CCX editor from windows 2016 without any issue.

But What I dont understand why database in out in service and other two services in partial service