cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - combining daily report data into a monthly format

jeffbillado
Level 1
Level 1

Any recommendations for the best way to represent daily report data in a monthly format?  At present, the only suggestion I've received is to download daily reports and create a monthly excel report.  What is the best/easiest way to accomplish this?  Is there a better way?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jeffrey Ness
Level 1
Level 1

Unfortunately as the answers indicate it isn't easy. I've done this by scheduling detailed reports in XML format and then having a script read the XML file and put it into a SQL database for more aggregate reporting. The Crystal Reports XML format looks awful with just Field##  type items. There are some issues with the scheduler such as the report data being without the offset (e.g. a daily report which should cover from 0000-2359 actually covers from 6 PM - 5:59 PM in Central US time with a GMT-6 offset).

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What UCCX version are we talking about ?

Custom reporting can be explored to present data as per requirement.

GP.

Rls 8.0

snandi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Jeff,

What you are asking is called "Summary Report". This will be supported starting UCCX 9.0(2) which is due in Dec 2012. The function available is simple summation over different time periods like daily, weekly, monthly.

In 8.0x, the only possibilities are the excel or as Gajanan suggested - custom report which the customer or partner has to build.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Shantanu

Shantanu - that is great news and helpful information!  Thanks!

Jeff - thanks also for your input as well.

Jeffrey Ness
Level 1
Level 1

Unfortunately as the answers indicate it isn't easy. I've done this by scheduling detailed reports in XML format and then having a script read the XML file and put it into a SQL database for more aggregate reporting. The Crystal Reports XML format looks awful with just Field##  type items. There are some issues with the scheduler such as the report data being without the offset (e.g. a daily report which should cover from 0000-2359 actually covers from 6 PM - 5:59 PM in Central US time with a GMT-6 offset).