Helpful
Replies

UCCX demo license

Suchi
Level 1
Level 1

image.png

Hello,

I tried to activate demo license by clicking Next , but it doesn't allow & asking for license file.

Please advice

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Suchi,

The system should run ok for 60 days after installation without needing any license installed.

I have that version running as a demo at the moment.

Older CCX versions had demo licenses in a folder in the ISO file but that is no longer the way the licensing works.

HTH

James

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

I am not sure why your demo license is failing. It worked fine on a UCCX 11.6 build that I did a month or so ago.

You are not missing any special step.

What version of UCCX have you installed?

Hi James,

I just download UCCX11.6.2 (UCSInstall_UCCX_11_6_2_UCOS_11.6.2.10000-38.sgn), do I need anything else to get 60 days demo licenses? i don't have any license file.

Thanks

Suchi

Hi Suchi,

The system should run ok for 60 days after installation without needing any license installed.

I have that version running as a demo at the moment.

Older CCX versions had demo licenses in a folder in the ISO file but that is no longer the way the licensing works.

HTH

James

What was the solution? I have the same issue. I'm running 11.6.

This isn't the issue.

If you read what he wrote - he clicked next without a license file, and it throws the error in his screen capture.

I'm having the same issue. New install, clicked next, get this error.

jefferymitchell
Level 1
Level 1

What was the solution?

Having the same issue.  A install of 11.6(2) and there is no demo license.Capture.JPG

Did anyone find a reason or solution to this?

I've been researching this issue and it seems like this issue never gets resolved nor replied too. Assistance is needed and appreciated.

Unitech23

I am running 11.6 right now on the demo licenses. What issue did you encounter? Just installed it myself last week.

Jason

marcoolalde
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I was also having this issue with UCCX 11.0. Fresh install, and when I hit next at this screen without changing anything, I received this same error.

What I did was request a demo license for my version of UCCX through the License Registration Portal. Took several hours, but I received a new demo license. I used the license to get around this Issue.

I still don't understand why the demo license that comes with fresh install did not work, but this is what I did to resolve this error.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: