cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX High call volume with multiple CSQs

VoiceDevTiz
Level 1
Level 1

Uccx version 11.5.  I have an issue particularly when there is high call volume; where callers are waiting in the queue and offered a call back.  After they enter their information and the system calls them back, it is going to the wrong CSQ. This happens a few times a day creating many more Service now tickets than necessary. Any thoughts and insight would truly be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What are you willing to share about your environment?

Most likely whoever implemented your callback solution (I hope it wasn't me) didn't know what they were doing and messed up the session handling like has happened to so many people in the past.

See if the details of this post get you anywhere

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/uccx-passing-variables-between-2-ivr-scripts/m-p/3726340

Otherwise, we're going to need some more information from you.  What can you share?  If you are concerned about publicly sharing sensitive details, I can offer a private Webex session to look at this with you in real time.  Let me know.

EDIT: I met with OP on a private Webex session and he was in fact running into the exact issue from my posted link above.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What are you willing to share about your environment?

Most likely whoever implemented your callback solution (I hope it wasn't me) didn't know what they were doing and messed up the session handling like has happened to so many people in the past.

See if the details of this post get you anywhere

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/uccx-passing-variables-between-2-ivr-scripts/m-p/3726340

Otherwise, we're going to need some more information from you.  What can you share?  If you are concerned about publicly sharing sensitive details, I can offer a private Webex session to look at this with you in real time.  Let me know.

EDIT: I met with OP on a private Webex session and he was in fact running into the exact issue from my posted link above.