cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX JDBC SQL connection failing

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

My customer has to change the SQL DB port number from the default 1433 to something else. So I changed it in my jdbc url. I do not know if this is supported or not but I have yet to get a jdbc connection. This is a new install. here is the jdbc url

jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://x.x.x.x:18188/dbname

I configured a datasource in Uccx

user name

pw

loaded jdbc driver

I am running 8.51

5 Replies 5

Robert W. Rogier
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
dconstantio,

This is not supported but not because of the driver.  It is a function of the Cisco Security Agent on the UCCX platform.  If you will open a Service Request with TAC they can provide the fix for you.  Thank you.

Robert W. Rogier
Technical Consulting Engineer – Contact Center Enterprise
E2E Lead | Subject Matter Expert – ECE, CCMP, CCDM
Phone: +1 919 574 5993
Email: rorogier@cisco.com
Business Hours: 8AM to 5PM ET

I got it working it was my login was setup wrong no I have success.

Thanks I have another post out for my stored proc failing look under my

CCO account and see if you can help

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3348090#3348090

Here is my other post. Could you take a look at this and tell me what is wrong. I pull back a record but when I add the @name = $name it breaks my stored proc. I have an example of the Stored Proc on the other post.

Also does Cisco have an example script for UCCX to do a HTTP post. I need to make a credit card payment over the phone to authorize.net API

Any help will be great.    UCCX 8.5 premium

Is there any other way to troubleshoot the connectivty? I'm trying to get jdbc with oracle using uccx v8.0(2) but my test connection keeps failing.

Thanks!

-JT-

Did you ever get the info you needed for the HTTP post to Authorize.net?  I am configuring a script to do exactly the same thing.  Any help you could offer or direct me to the info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again!