Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am using cvp 4.0 and ICM 7.2.3 the issue that we are facing is that when the call is being transferred to the agent no ring back is heard by the customer. I have checked the dial-peer the dial-peer for 91919191 is configured correctly we are...

We have installed CUIC 8.5(3) but cannot configure active directory correctly. We only want users who are in a specific security group to be able to login. Is this possible? The security group is UCCE_Reporting.We have tried using the below in the Us...

Running 8.02 SU4.  We moved an agent into a new team, and they aren't showing up in that team.  I've double checked the config, logged in/out of Supervisor Desktop..still nothing. I imagine we may need to restart some services. Does anyone know which...

Hello,     I have three CSQs configured to escalate a call based on the amount of time a caller spends waiting.  In Q1, after 90 seconds the call is escalated to Q2.  In Q2, after 55 seconds a call gets sent to Q3.  In Q3 the call stays until it's an...

Hi AllThe UCCE software compatibility guide dated April 2010, allows for the CAD server version to be lower than 7.5(x) ( as low as version 6) when CUCM is 7.1(3), the compatibility guide for all 7.x releases on the wiki shows this not to be the case...

Hi Folks A quick question if I may please.Is it supported/possible to have the Cisco Agent Desktop clients and Supervisor Desktops on the outside of an ASAwhere the active/standby UCCX servers sit on the inside network.We have been asked to expand ou...

harris.h by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing the problem of CTIOS Logout issue agent is logout from CTIOS automatically during the call. below are the 3 errors on RTMT when agent was logged out. can any body help me to find out the route cause.ccm:   146048: Jan 25 00:01:57.360 UTC ...

All,I looked at UCCX 8.0 SRND about the server Network Failover and could not find it. Be fore UCCX 8, UCCX server only connects on one Network interface. UCCX 8 does have command "set network failover ena" in the command list. Question is "Does UCCX...

wenqianyu by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AQM in MCS7816-I5

Hi,Is it possible to install Advanced Quality Manager on an MCS7816-I5 server?The data sheet of AQM requires MCS7835-I3 as the minimum requirement but comparing the processors of the two servers, it seems the MCS7816 is higher in terms of specificati...

I am back after 2yr of program management and TAC deployments at Cisco.Now assisting and architecting one of Cisco's biggest clients.Lots of unknowns and as usual bigger the client complex are simple issues.I have multi site multi (ICM)  instance CVP...

Hi I wanted to know if anyone has seen this error before and if so what did they do to fix. We just upgraded to UCCX 8.6.2 and i've reinstalled the newer version of the the agent for the users. All the agents are working except one. This user is gett...

scooter817 by Level 2
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes