Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX: logs from create java object step

mcaldogne
Level 3
Level 3

Hello everybody!

Since a UCCX upgrade from 11.5 to 11.6 we have problem with a "create java object" step, using a custom classes configuration (.jar) to send a SMS over a external SMS service.

If I try to debug my UCCX script I cannot recognize to much, except that I do not get an answer.

The question is if there are logs that can help me to understand why this is no working anymore. 

Regards

Mirko

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your reply. 

I tried to download the MIVR Logs but I cannot find useful information that can help me to understand more about the issue.

I believe you: maybe is Custom Java something more suitable  for developers. 

Regards

Mirko

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you looked at the MIVR logs yet? Use Real Time Monitoring Tool to download the CCX Engine logs, and start there. Good luck, as there's not much collective knowledge on the forums (or likely elsewhere) when it comes to Custom Java in UCCX. It's just not used/discussed that often.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your reply. 

I tried to download the MIVR Logs but I cannot find useful information that can help me to understand more about the issue.

I believe you: maybe is Custom Java something more suitable  for developers. 

Regards

Mirko

Hi!

Finally we've found a solution: in the engine logs (stdout.log) was this message while tryng to send an SMS.

May 28 11:37:43.889 CEST: *** keepalive is called...
exception: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.

After settings the TLS version to 1.1 it the issue was solved. 

set tls client min-version 1.1 

Unfortunately was on the the SMS gateway server not possible to set TLSv1.2.

Thanks

Mirko