Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX presented, Abandoned & handled calls

Hi All,

I need to submit exact count for  UCCX presented, Abandoned & handled calls to my management,

But in UCCX historical reporting,

I found diffeernt total number for total presented, Abandoned & handled calls for same durration,

Kindly suggest which report should I refer for the exact count for perticular CSQ,

so that total UCCX presented, Abandoned & handled calls will matched with the total calls handled by agents.

Thankx

Deeeps

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sorry, but that would be impossible given that scripting changes reporting metrics.

Take for example a script where you queue a caller in two queues simultaneously, and then your caller is handled by one of them.  They both will be marked as presented, only one as handled, and the other as dequeued.  Is that two calls or one?  You wouldn't no based on counts alone.

You have to understand your scripts in order to understand your reporting.  Unless you were willing to share your scripts and call flows with all of us, the best we can do is guess.

Sorry for the bad news, but that's how it goes.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your reply,

I am using using very simple script ,where I have only 2 CSQs, with 25 agents .

1 CAQ is used by 23 agents & other CSQ is used by 2 Agents only.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: