Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a way to:Option#1•1.       Write sql job to remove certain “member” records or pending records because in Cisco’s Outbound option users guide clearly states,                     You should not no any operation in the DL_Tables. It seems like...

Hello,Is there a documentation for RouterErrorCode values found in ICM Route_Call_Detail table?I have seen that value of "0" means "call has been normally answered" and value of "448" means that the customer has abandoned. Where can I find more detai...

Given a CRTP URI, I'm trying to get an HTTP URI for the same resource. I can get the contents (wav file prompt, or VXML document, or whatever) easily enough, but not the HTTP URI equivalent.The scripting documentation states:If you are in a script or...

pbarrett1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All - Can you please help me in understanding  Cisco Media Termination Group and it's functionality.To process a call control (CTI Ports) and CMT (fro play Media and DTMF digits are received out of band)I checked the Guide, Where i got below Inf...

Hi Support CommunityI am using a script for which i need to route calls based on the Calling Number. If they come from extension 3XXX they go to agents located at 1 site as first priority and if they come from extensions 4XXX they go to another site ...

I have configured hundreds of workflows, but this is the first on UCCX 8. I can configure the workflow but it does not function. Tree Node, Message, Audible, Report. The client works great otherwise, all services in-service. Is there something differ...

Hi All,     I am trying to install CUCM 10.0 in Vritual machine .But it got stuck while creating the file system (see the attached image) .I started installation almost 1 day before.So can some one tell me what might be the reason for this.Hard ware ...

Anyone else have this issue?OS: W2008 R2ICM: 8.5.3When you restart Cisco Contact Center SNMP Management Service (which starts OK), you get the below error in the Windows event log.But after I confirmed that SNMP WMI Provider Role is infact installed....

All,Can someone post a link to setup instructions for the CAD IP Phone Agent service for UCCE?  I have been searching for some time for some documentation on how to configure this Call Manager service.Thanks in advance.