Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a UCCX with many queue's and many different options.I have a question, I want to see if all of the queue's are equal to 300, I want to start provideing a heavy call volume message.how do I do this?Thank you                  

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several customers in India, where the phone system is terrible. It is extremely hard if not impossible to get a single toll free number that is accessable from all of India, to be forwarded out of country.We are looking to have a web link whe...

I've got a strange issue with Agent Email and Cisco Desktop Agent, basically the Agent Desktop software seems to be out of sync with Exchange and Supervisor DesktopBoth exchange and Supervisor Desktop are showing emails that go back to the 24th, howe...

Hi, I have a question. When we first set up the router using serial, do we set it through a user? Does a user set with level 15 privilege able to do the same thing as tha---Posted by WebUser Mohd Fikrie from Cisco Support Community App

I am looking for  guidance on UCCX scripting. I have searched all the forums but can't  find what I am looking for. I want to be able to close Contact Center at  different times for different Service Queues on Holidays. For example,  Customer Service...

Hi I have UCCX 9.1 HA cluster, Primary and Secondary, I noticed that when the Primary lost the conectvity external NTP server (statum 16), Secondary also movinf to statum 16 in ntp status, my problem is Primary server is getting ntp from external but...

HELLO, My company want build first network in our system computer.what first we must prepare for that.thank you---Posted by WebUser Tomy Hidayat from Cisco Support Community App

Dear Cisco Team,I have prepared the following quotation for one of our clients and want to know if this can be procured either online or through paper license. Item   NameDescriptionService DurationLead TimeIncluded ItemMCP-NEW-LICServer software an...