Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX reason code:32758 i.e. work time expired

ftindiavoice
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

Please let me know the meaning of reason code: 32758 i.e. work time expired in UCCX reporting.

In our UCCX system (Ver. 10.5) for few Agents we are getting this reason code.

Regards,

Prafull Sartape

5 Replies 5

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Prafull,

It is explained below 

http://routeswitchblog.com/2013/12/26/uccx-work-timer-expired-not-ready-reason-code/

(Rate if it helps)

JB

we have this, too. but only for one agent. and this agent goes to unavailable.

normal agent:
Resource: Rsrc: AgentName New State:AVAILABLE Old State:WORK Reason code:0

unnormal agent:
Resource: Rsrc: AgentName New State:UNAVAILABLE Old State:WORK Reason code:32758

Why is that? Both agents are in the same csq

if its happening just for one user then i would suggest you to rule out the possibility of any unsupported configuration:

Unsupported Configurations for Agent Phones

The following configurations are not supported for agent phones:

• Two lines on an agent phone that have the same extension but exist in different partitions.

• Unified CCX extension that is assigned to multiple devices.

• Configuring the same Unified CCX extension in more than one device profile, or configuring the same Unified CCX extension in any combination of device profiles and devices. (Configuring a Unified CCX extension in a single device profile is supported.

• In the Unified Communications Manager Administration Directory Number Configuration web page for each Unified CCX line, setting Maximum Number of Calls to a value other than 2.

• In the Unified Communications Manager Administration Directory Number Configuration web page for each Unified CCX line, setting Busy Trigger to a value other than 1.

• Configuring a Cisco Unified IP Phone with Secure Real-­Time Protocol (SRTP) for use in silent monitoring and recording.

• No Cisco Unified Communications Manager device can be forwarded to the Unified CCX extension of an agent.

The Unified CCX extension of an agent cannot be configured to forward to a Cisco Unified CCX route point. Configuring the Unified Communications Manager Intercom feature.

Configuring the Hold Reversion feature.

• Agent extensions cannot be added to hunt lists or hunt groups. If an agent has only one line, then the agent phone cannot be part of a hunt list or hunt group. In the case of multiple lines, none of the lines on the first four lines monitored by the UCCX must be part of the hunt group.

• Conference and transfer

• Desktop monitoring and recording

• Barge in and intercept

The following operations are not supported in Cisco Agent Desktop/Cisco Supervisor Desktop if you are using Cisco TelePresence system EX60 and EX90 as agent phones:

Thanks,

Aseem Anand

(Please rate the useful posts)

I will check this. thank you!

jorgefl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the Agent parameter is set Automatic Enable is disabled and the automatic work and wrap up is enabled then the agent transition from work to not ready wrap up timer expiry