Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx reports value conflicts

Toss Leey
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Traffic Analysis Report it show to me Total Incoming Calls 300, but when i see call presented report show 225 calls, why the number not matched what's different between two values

also when i show "called number summary activity report" show 1090 total calls for IVR Number ,but in "contact service queue activity by window duration" total call presented 1020, what's different between two values why not same

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Could it have something to do with transfer calls.

if you Numbers are higher in your called number summary, then transfer Call count more then once ( but only as on in your traffic report )

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

My best gues is this (Without knowing what reports you are looking at)

Total incoming calls = All calls that rings in the system

Presented Calls = calls that are presented to an agent

Total calls for IVR = Calls in your script

CSQ calls = calls that are queued

So if you look at your number in a timeline this is the way :

Incoming Calls - IVR Calls - Queued Calls - Presented Calls

Here is the definition for all the reports :

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Reporting User Guide, Release 12.5(1) - Historical Reports [Cisco Unified Contact Center Express] - Cisco

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Toss Leey
Level 1
Level 1

when we say total incoming calls mean call ring the system, that's mean the call will reach to system(uccx) through cti route point which is ivr, so that mean total incoming calls should match total call for IVR,

I am confuse how the call be consider as incoming to system(uccx) without IVR can give scenario for each , please 

what 2 reports are you comparing ?

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Toss Leey
Level 1
Level 1

Traffic Analysis Report (Total Incoming Calls) with Called number summary activity report for ivr trigger number by CTI RP

Let say in first report show total incoming calls value different that Called number summary for CTI route point number, it should be match as i know the call will not hit ccx system if not called CTI route point

Could it have something to do with transfer calls.

if you Numbers are higher in your called number summary, then transfer Call count more then once ( but only as on in your traffic report )

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hi,

I Guess a you are looking at CSQ call summary report.

Call presented are call arrived in a "select resource" step and hitted that particular CSQ. than within the queuing loop you may have redirected some calls to another CSQ  and that call is not neiter handled nor abandoned.... so Handled calls are the ones that have been managed by Agents.. others have been abandoned or requeued to another CSQ.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"