cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Uccx script, que for three minutes and route offsite ?

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Good afternoon,

i am trying, to get a call in que for three minutes to route somewhere, ultimately offsite...script editor seems way to input driven for a wait x and go to here step..is there a simple example, and i have googled to death the web, of a real script that has a current wait duration =x then go to off site number around out here?

it would be much appreciated.

thank you

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It's unlikely that you will get exactly a three minute cut-off. The way most do this is to check the Current Wait Duration (in seconds) using the Get Reporting Statistics step every time you loop through your queued loop. Following the Get Reporting step you would use an If statement to evaluate if the variable is >= 180. In the True branch you would use a Dequeue and then a Call Redirect step. In the false branch you would continue your nomal queued logic.

Select Resource

-Selected

-Queued

--Label: QUEUED LOOP

--Get Reporting Statistic (Current Wait Duration)

--If contactWaitDuration >= 180

---True

----Dequeue

----Call Redirect

---False

----Nothing

--[normal queued prompt/MoH/etc]

--Goto: QUEUED LOOP

Jonathan,

If call is not dequeued before Call Redirect, what would be the status of the call compare to a dequeue call.

Thanks.

Dat

If you do not dequeue the call prior to leaving the Queued branch it may become a stuck call in the database. This is really bad because it would ruin your metrics from a historical reporting standpoint.

Please rate helpful replies.

Thanks. I have seen some stuck data in the realtime snapshot table from time to time, may be once in couple months. This is helpful, I will double check and make sure call is dequeued before sending to voicemail box.

Thanks.

Dat.

Jonathan,

I believe the de-que may have been what I was missing. I had new calls come in, when the que was already at 180, and route offsite, yet the calls sitting there never would go off-site. Testing now and it "seems" to be working.

Again, as always, your advice and help is very much appreciated...and yes I am very slowly learning this uccx...

Thanks again!!!