Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there,If a customer gets in the wrong queue the agent transfers the customer to the correct queue by transferring the call to a script that just puts the call into the desire queue. At the moment this means that every time an agent transfers a cal...

Hi,How i can change Loggical controller id of PG. I have done the MR PG cofiguration and logical controller ID was showing 5001 but thisconfiguration got deleted by me and now whenever i am adding MR PG the logical controller is getting increased.I w...

Hello,I got a issue when tried to configured the Automatic Work and Wrap−up Time.I made all configuration into Cisco Contact Center Expres version 5 enchanced.Under Cisco Desktop Work Flow Administrator I cannot found „Enable automatic state change” ...

When one runs the integration wizard all the agents in UCCE are also imported. The thing is that we can only run the wizard once. So every time I add agents to UCCE and want them to use EIM / WIM  I have to manually map them. It there a way to do thi...

rhobab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have integrated my CAD with Siebel CRM in such a way that when the customer is conected to agent, his details are also presented to the agent. This works fine. However with this integrated browser I have problem handling popups from the Siebe...

Looking for some advise in a recent issue with the CAD 8.5 on selected CSR's desktop. Randomly this has begun since upgrading UCCX 8.5.1.10000-37.The CAD will freeze in the taskbar and has to be closed and reopen by tasking out. Call information is t...