Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX script - Variable type definition

I'm configuring my first CCX script and I'm stuck on defining as it should a variable, this is what I'm trying to do.  I'm accesing a DB on a SQL server, I'm getting a digit string as an UserID defined as string, then a DB Read making a query for other fileds and a DB Get, the query result it's a full name field defined as string on script and defined as nchar on DB, and when I'm generating the prompt defined as spelling type, the result prompt it's a letter by letter prompt of the full name.   I have tried defined as text and ntext but it says that it's not valid.

Any idea how to define his variable on SQL and also on script so the prompt result be the fullname (first name, last name)

Thanks,

Juan Carlos

18 Replies 18

What other options are available for a TTS server that could integrate with IP IVR??  I need a trial license.

Regards,

Hi,

it's either IBM Websphere Voice or Nuance. Take a look at the UCCX compatibility matrix.

So if you want a trial license, talk to them. Your local Cisco contact may help you with that.

G.

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

UCCX has built in recordings for numbers and letters.
And yes, it's a different situation. The grammar of numbers is simple. The grammar of anything else, including names, is not.
G.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Ok Gergely, thank you very much for your time answering my doubts.

Regards,