cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script Voicemail Queue Option resulting in Abandoned Call How can I fix?

pkochanski
Level 1
Level 1

I have a call script with a menu within asking the end user to opt out if they want to leave a message.  i have the script handled the call:

in the menu for 1 for voicemail

set contact info ( triggered contact- handled)

set ext = to ext 

go to = call transfer

when i create a report on the call its show as abandoned call

how can i fix this?

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I would switch the order around and remove them from the successful branch.  Under the menu step for 1 leave a message, place the dequeue step, then the Set Contact Info step, the the call redirect step.  Make sure your call redirect branches all have End steps.

Attached is an example from one of my scripts that works without incrementing an abandoned call.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

Try a Dequeue step, then the set contact info handled as marked, then the call redirect step.

Still showing as abandoned call 

Can you post that portion of the script?

pkochanski
Level 1
Level 1

uccxHD.jpg

I would switch the order around and remove them from the successful branch.  Under the menu step for 1 leave a message, place the dequeue step, then the Set Contact Info step, the the call redirect step.  Make sure your call redirect branches all have End steps.

Attached is an example from one of my scripts that works without incrementing an abandoned call.

That worked!! thanks for your help

@TomMar1is correct.  However, you don't need the dequeue step.  Dequeuing is really only needed if you want to remove a call from one queue and move them into another queue.  For sending to voicemail you just need to Set Contact Info handled before your Call Redirect step.