Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX script Work schedule

clemente
Level 1
Level 1

i,

I have a script for out-of-hours work schedule, so the call is forward to the specific Field Engineer depending on the day.
I'm using xml files in the document option in the UCCX.

But, because, there are a lot of changes between the FEs, I have to change the files all the time, and upload it again into the UCCX.

It's there a way, without giving admin access to the UCCX, so that the customer can edit the files (xml or other type) and the script can read from it?

Best regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

I have a scenario  where I accomplish in another way.

I do not use xml files.   

For the after hours team,  in the script I transfer the call to a number in the CUCM, does not need to be a DID number. I use non-DID numbers.

Configure that number as the  that Directory number on  a Device Profile (so as to not eat a license).

On that DN,  I set the Call Fwd All calls to a number (the FE's number - internal or external).

Then I associate that Device Profile to the "User" (under User Mgmt )  for each person on the team (or you can set it the manager of the team).

That way they or the manager can use the Self Care GUI for CUCM  and change the Call Fwd All number to whatever they want, whenever they want.

Works for us, may be other more slick ways to do that , but the users can have access to the Self Care GUI  and you dont have to provide access to Admin UCCX  and you get out of the game of make changes all the time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

I have a scenario  where I accomplish in another way.

I do not use xml files.   

For the after hours team,  in the script I transfer the call to a number in the CUCM, does not need to be a DID number. I use non-DID numbers.

Configure that number as the  that Directory number on  a Device Profile (so as to not eat a license).

On that DN,  I set the Call Fwd All calls to a number (the FE's number - internal or external).

Then I associate that Device Profile to the "User" (under User Mgmt )  for each person on the team (or you can set it the manager of the team).

That way they or the manager can use the Self Care GUI for CUCM  and change the Call Fwd All number to whatever they want, whenever they want.

Works for us, may be other more slick ways to do that , but the users can have access to the Self Care GUI  and you dont have to provide access to Admin UCCX  and you get out of the game of make changes all the time.