cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Skill Levels changing intermittently

Jerrytech1
Level 1
Level 1

System version: 12.5.1.11002-481 (su2-ES04)

Every few weeks one of my UCCX groups skill levels for agents are changing on their own.

Nobody has access to UCCX admin except myself and my supervisor. 

We have about 10 different groups but only this one has this issue.

Thoughts? Anyone see this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I've pasted my notes on the CUIC "Queue Management Audit Trail Report" below

• Go to "Reports > Stock > Unified CCX Historical Multichannel > Queue Management Audit Trail Report"
  • This is the only report in this folder that normal supervisor reporting users can see
  • "CSQ Names" is a required filter parameter
  • If a CSQ has been renamed, each CSQ modification will be reported multiple times, once for each of the CSQ's names
  • I think this is a bug, but I haven't bothered to report it
  • If the "Details" column begins with the word "Automatically" that means the modification was a scheduled event
  • This report only displays past events, it does not show future scheduled changes
  • I.e. this reports when queue changes took place, not when they were scheduled
  • CUIC also has AS live data reports, but I've never used them:
  • Reports > Stock > Unified CCX Live Data > Supervisor > Advanced Supervisor

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jim-j
Level 3
Level 3

If your supervisors have have Advanced Supervisor capabilities, they could be changing agent's CSQs which could also change competencies.  I believe there's a CUIC report that tells you what CSQ changes were made by supervisors.

Thanks. Any idea where i can find that report? I don't see anything in UCCX reports.

I've pasted my notes on the CUIC "Queue Management Audit Trail Report" below

• Go to "Reports > Stock > Unified CCX Historical Multichannel > Queue Management Audit Trail Report"
  • This is the only report in this folder that normal supervisor reporting users can see
  • "CSQ Names" is a required filter parameter
  • If a CSQ has been renamed, each CSQ modification will be reported multiple times, once for each of the CSQ's names
  • I think this is a bug, but I haven't bothered to report it
  • If the "Details" column begins with the word "Automatically" that means the modification was a scheduled event
  • This report only displays past events, it does not show future scheduled changes
  • I.e. this reports when queue changes took place, not when they were scheduled
  • CUIC also has AS live data reports, but I've never used them:
  • Reports > Stock > Unified CCX Live Data > Supervisor > Advanced Supervisor

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for!