Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,There is anyway to download UCCX v11.5 as we have a backup before switching to version v.11.6 and now have an DB corruption. so the only way to restore from backup and V.11.5 not available for download from Cisco.  Any other way to download it....

mmarie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my UCCX servers setup in HA and certs have been signed for all services.  I am attempting to get Finesse 12.5 Desktop Chat going and currently I have set my Desktop Chat Server to both of my IM & Presence servers.  All seems to be working with...

Dears,This is a UCCX Environment V. 11.5When someone dials the call center number, it is taking around 5 seconds for the IVR to be triggered. Is there any timer on CUCM/UCCX/VG that we can control to decrease this delay?Any help is highly appreciated...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I use outbound api 11.5. When I choose a skill group for creating a campaign , I use the API to get a list of skill group: https://<server>/unifiedconfig/config/skillgroup/ . This list contain all skill group added or not added for campaign. H...

Hi does anyone have a sample to setup a place call step in a script?  I want to be able to let the script go to a step place a call, no answer go to the next step.  In the no answer I have a go to label.I created a destination: String typeWhat is the...

MrButton_1-1683739427167.png
MrButton by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My SL is set at 18 seconds.  Our calls Rona at 16 seconds.I have an interval that is showing 3 SL Calls Offered and 1 SL CallLooking at the Call Detail by Agent report, I have 3 calls in that interval.  The first call Rona'd and went to the 2nd perso...

avalheru by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes