Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Skips Play Prompt Step

Hello,

We are using UCCX 9.1 and I modified a script for vacation. After a label, I have a play prompt step, then a Call Redirect to Voice Mail. When testing, the Play Prompt step is completely skipped and call hits voicemail. In Play Prompt Properties, I selected no for "Continue on Prompt Errors" and did reactive debugging and got the error as shown in the screenshot below. Please help me how to resolve this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please make sure that your prompt had the below specs. If not, then you will need to record it with below mentioned specs

Bit rate :64 kbps
Audio Sample Size : 8 bit
Channel : 1 mono
Audio Sample rate : 8 khz
Audio Format : CCIT - u -Law

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

It looks like the prompt is in the wrong format. What codec is the system set to use G711 or G729?

Its G729. Weird issue is that this particular Play Prompt does not even play out a working prompt, used in another script. Since this was an urgent requirement, I am using Alternate Greeting Option in Cisco Unity Connection instead after redirecting the call to play out the recording.

Please make sure that your prompt had the below specs. If not, then you will need to record it with below mentioned specs

Bit rate :64 kbps
Audio Sample Size : 8 bit
Channel : 1 mono
Audio Sample rate : 8 khz
Audio Format : CCIT - u -Law

Regards

Deepak