Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My boss wants to be able to get an alert if we start to experience a certain amount of abandoned calls. Basically lets say if we hit 5 abandoned calls an email or some sort of flagging would let us know that we are starting to take abandoned calls. O...

bkappes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello GroupIve been looking for some type of salesy video that gives on an overview of Contact Center Express, what it does how it looks and what kind or reporting is available but cant seem to find anything I like.Does anyone ahve any suggestionsRic...

Hi, I have a user with admin right on both CUIC and UCCX. When she running Agent Not Ready Reason Code Summary Report and Agent State Detail report. It keep return with Dataset status is failed. She has full permission like I do but i don't have any ...

arfayeami by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an option in a script to allow employees to dial extensions,   how do I program the steps to make certain numbers invalid. I tell the script that the digits enters length is 5. For extension numbers entered by the caller that begin with 5,7,8,...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes