cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX / System call handler

araza
Level 1
Level 1

I have script that's working already working but need to make following changes, how can I do this:

In Unity System call handler has following 2 input:

Option 1: For Customer Service ---> Point to UCCX script ( It has menu with Option 6: Sales Support Queue)

Option 2: For Sales Support (Hunt Pilot)

How can I fetch the option 6 (Sales Support) and link it with Option 2, so when user dial a number, Option will prompt to Customer service and Option 2 directly goto Sales Support Queue( No Hunt Pilot needed)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

So, currently option 6 is part of larger script and you'd like to point directly to it?

If so, create new Trigger pointing to either new script or the script with option 6, then in that script add if statement to see if dailedNumber is the new trigger and if so use goto step to go right into label associated with option 6. Lastly in Unity point the call handler to this new trigger.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

It sounds like you could use the call redirect step to redirect the call to the hunt pilot DN.

Misunderstood what you were asking for Chris is right.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

So, currently option 6 is part of larger script and you'd like to point directly to it?

If so, create new Trigger pointing to either new script or the script with option 6, then in that script add if statement to see if dailedNumber is the new trigger and if so use goto step to go right into label associated with option 6. Lastly in Unity point the call handler to this new trigger.