Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   We are observing call drop issue for multiple calls. And from CDR report we found that the dest_cause_value as 16 which confirms the call was ended at agent extension.   Also from CM traces we could see that the BYE request was initiated from C...

image001.png image002.png
Bharath by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Does anyone have the detailed steps for migrating from 10.x to 10.5.2 for UCCE.I am going to use Common Ground approch so if someone has done that please share experience and precautions with steps Thank you Regards, DJ

Hi,I want to redirect or do a call transfer in scripting so that caller can leave an voicemail.In my scenario user will call an DID ie an number for an department not specific to an user.I planned to create an extension for vm use of that department ...

harisivaji by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer has a query wherein they want that during normal business hours the prompt played and the call flow should be different. Whereas, in case of any emergency situation, inclement weather issues, meeting etc should have their own set of promp...

u_singh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement wherein when there is an emergency situation, the script should follow a different call flow than the normal one. So basically, there are two call flows. One is for normal scenario, and the other is for emergency scenario. Please...

u_singh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We are using call handler in unity and after entering the party's extension its prompts like "Please wait as we are transferring your call" and then we are getting three continuous beep tones and then the agent phone rings. Any suggestion to re...

Bharath by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having an issue with numbers calling in to our script as anonymous are not being routed.  I debugged the script and found its failing at the part below:     We are using E.164 numbers so this is essentially stripping the +1 and forward the ot...

UCCX snippet.png
tkuehner1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using the hotevent element in Call Studio to capture all the events. But for the below error in activity log; what is the event we need to write in event field for capturing it?   11/21/2017 18:24:46.520,,element,error,11/21/2017 18:25:26.443,...

Hi All, I am new on UCCE, now I need to create a simple call flow with ICM script editor. I just want to test for the features - call comes to ICM -> play a language menu -> user select 1/2/3 -> play accordance language message.   In attached flow_1....

I'm working on a change to one of my call center scripts that will 1st check to see if the date matches a list of holidays (holiday.xlm) then look at the time of day.  If the TOD is a match then the statement would be true otherwise it would be false...