Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have my contact center agent making outbound calls on IPCC extension. it is not a campaign but normal outbound calls on the extension. the recent call history live report shows all the calls and states whether it is answered or un answered. is ...

rockym by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, does anyone have installed uccx 11.6 in production. what is your experiance?i have CCX 11.5.1SU1 in production and am hitting the below bugCSCve59882 : UCCX: Last Agent 'Not Ready' State Is Set By Finesse Server When Agent Goes Off-Hookthis i...

rockym by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm looking at the licensing requirements for HA. I know you need software licenses for both UCCX servers and the HA license to go along with it, but with UCCX licensing being based on maximum concurrent agent seats- let's assume I have 50 agen...

ra_to by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are receiving the error "calls has failed because resources not availble.Please wait a moment and try again" in the agent desktop as CTI warnings. How to solve this issue. Regardskrishna.

Hello,   In Turkey we have been using constantly summer time for last 2 years. That cause Contact Center Express' Scripts fail because system put back the time in october 22. We have handled with this problem by changing time in scripts up to this ti...

UCCX 10.6 / HA  - I want to restart the Finesse Tomcat service.   Can someone tell me what are the disruptions / impacts ? -Will the agents get that "lost connection to server ... " while it restarts?   -About how long does it take ?  (not sure what ...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to install UCCX 11 for demo, and normally when open the iso file with 7-zip you can find a directory with demo license I have iso: Bootable_UCSInstall_UCCX_11_0_1_UCOS_11.0.1.10000-75.sgn.iso But there is no "demoLicense" directory Any id...

This Days i am studying UCCE as I Moved to New Company which is Contact Center Provider. and i was surprised when i knew that UCCE as Product is Based on Windows but after some time thinking about that , i remembered that CUCM and UCCX was Based on w...

Is there a way to allow agents to enter wrap up information as text to the calls? Our Service Delivery manager wants his agents to enter the incident/request reference number to each call.I know this can't be done through wrap-up codes but has anyone...

Resolved! UCCX CLI Command

Hi Everyone I wanted to know is there a command that I can run from the CLI to see how many current agents I have logged into Finesse and I running UCCX 10.6.1, thanks in advance and I look forward to your reply.   Eric

Dear All,   I am  getting the below error on Logger -A  CLGR logs.   Sync is happening on both the Logger and synchronize the data from B to A and restarted both the Logger service  but still clgr process keep on getting restarted on Logger A .   Dum...