ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX trigger does'nt work

javadkaveh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello
I have a freshly installed UCCX 11.6.2.10000-38 and a CUCM 12.5.1.17900-64, The problem is when I call the UCCX trigger nothing happens at all, I used Debug in CCX Editor to check it, anything seems alright with integration between these two, All the CTI Ports are registered without any problem, I did Data Synchronization for Call Control Group(s), Trigger(s) and CM Telephony User(s) and it was successfully completed. I checked the UCCX trigger and CTI Ports range in Route Plan Report and there weren't any conflicts.
any help and advice would be appreciated.

5 Replies 5

The question is what do you hear when you call the UCCX trigger!?

The first try is "busy tone" the next one is "call progress tone", but in both status, nothing happens.

Is the trigger registered right ?

Is the application you trying to call valid and ok ?

If you look in the RTMT is the application OK ?

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

For testing, make and application with the ICD script (Default uccx script). Move the trigger to that, and then make a call. If the is a success, it is you script that has the problem. If that also fails, it is the ports/trigger that is the problem. 

Just to narrow it down to where the problem could be

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

I would suggest starting with one of the canned scripts and see if the issue is in your script. The other possibility is that your CUCM region configuration wants to use G.729. UCCX is most likely installed with the G.711 prompts. If the region requires a lower bandwidth codec and you don't have trancoders that are available to CCX via the MRGL, the call will fail.