cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX v9 - Queue Stats

solomonluke
Level 4
Level 4

Found "queuestats.aef" in the script repository. There is a Create File Document step.    

ScreenHunter_03 Nov. 06 23.12.jpg         \

I have uploaded the html file to the default folder under Document Management

ScreenHunter_04 Nov. 06 23.16.jpg         

In the debug I am getting "no such file or dirctory" error.

ScreenHunter_02 Nov. 06 23.03.jpg

Do I have the location of the file right in the Create File Document step?

Thanks,
Solomon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's unfortunate.  This script will not work in UCCX 9 without a few modifications.

I haven't seen the script myself, but from the screenshots you sent, you'll have to change from reading/writing to the local disk to reading/writing to the Document repository.  That means, no more Create File Document or Write Document steps.

Since you said you have uploaded the HTML to the default language folder in the repo, you would then change your script's Create File Document step from:

doc = Create File Document ("C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Documents\user\en_US\queueStats-template.html")

To a Set step like this:

Set doc = DOC[queueStats-template.html]

You see, DOC[] is used for accessing files in the repository and FILE[] is used for accessing files on disk.

There maybe other errors in this free script, so post back if you find more.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's unfortunate.  This script will not work in UCCX 9 without a few modifications.

I haven't seen the script myself, but from the screenshots you sent, you'll have to change from reading/writing to the local disk to reading/writing to the Document repository.  That means, no more Create File Document or Write Document steps.

Since you said you have uploaded the HTML to the default language folder in the repo, you would then change your script's Create File Document step from:

doc = Create File Document ("C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Documents\user\en_US\queueStats-template.html")

To a Set step like this:

Set doc = DOC[queueStats-template.html]

You see, DOC[] is used for accessing files in the repository and FILE[] is used for accessing files on disk.

There maybe other errors in this free script, so post back if you find more.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Thanks Anthony, got it working with the "Set doc" step.

Solomon