Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Wrap up codes

Hello all,

I have a client using UCCX 10.6 with CAD (No finesse)

They currently have wrap up codes set per agent using the workflows

My client wants to have different wrap up codes per CSQ instead of being per agent

So Now:

Agent A will always be shown wrap up codes A

What they want:

Agent A will be shown Wrap A if call came from CSQ A or Wrap up B if call came from CSQ B

So a completely different set of wrap up codes based on CSQ

Is this possible ?

Another question, that same client wants to give the agent the option to select multiple wrap up items from the wrap up code pop up window depending of the nature of the call. The agent currently can only select one item from the wrap up list

Is it possible to allow multiple wrap up item selection ?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Wrap-up codes are not multi-selectable in CCX nor can they be isolated to a CSQ. I believe UpstreamWorks has implemented the multi-selectable portion within their complimentary platform though. You can develop a custom Finesse gadget that provides exactly what you want here but you would also need to provide your own reporting backend for it.

Reminder that CAD is past end of support. Your client needs to migrate to Finesse and upgrade.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Wrap-up codes are not multi-selectable in CCX nor can they be isolated to a CSQ. I believe UpstreamWorks has implemented the multi-selectable portion within their complimentary platform though. You can develop a custom Finesse gadget that provides exactly what you want here but you would also need to provide your own reporting backend for it.

Reminder that CAD is past end of support. Your client needs to migrate to Finesse and upgrade.

That was my understanding but was not 100% sure. Thank you for your help