Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to add ECC variable FromExtVXML.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hey Hi folks.

I have stucked in small problem. Am trying to add ECC variable "user.microapp.FromExtVXML" Am unable to add and error prompts like;

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
5 Replies 5

Why do you need the size to be 210??? that's too big

lower it to 20 or 30 (depending on the outcome maximum size) and then try again.

Dont configure ECC variables that you will not use, only configure what you need.

Amer

Hi Deepak and Amer,

Why am using is because, i hv configured CVP Subdialog Return element in call studio toncapture IVR data and pass same to ICM for further call teardown.

So, i collect frm CVP Subdialog, ICM needs ECC variable FromExtVXML 0-4 Arrays to store call datas. Each ECC stores 210bytes or 210characters. Atleast it should allow me to configure.

So, I tried configuring with size 20 n array 1 though no luck. Restart ICM services didnot worked.

Is there any limitations of adding ECC in ICM? Mine is new system so generally asking to learn.

ON support community, i came with bugs/caveats in ReqICMLabel element of call studio. They suggested for FrmExtVXML to use.

Regards,

Ritesh Desai

Pls help.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Hi,

Am aware though of capturing IVR data using ReqICMLabel element n mapnto specific PV1-10 but bcoz of caveats i hv to take abother step for solution.

Regards,

Ritesh Desai

regards, Ritesh Desai

Hi folks,

Any guess?

regards,

Ritesh Desai

regards, Ritesh Desai

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As Amer correctly stated, no need to use an ECC variable unnecessarily if it can be done using a Peripheral Variable that can store up to 40 characters.

Regards

Deepak