cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to delete reports in CUIC 11.6(1)

I'm using a new installation of CUIC 11.6(1) and am unable to delete spurious reports. I am logged in as Superuser but when I right click the mouse all options except Export i.e. Create sub-category, Delete, Rename, Create report & Permissions are greyed out. How can I restore these menu options?

Please see the attached screenshot for a better explanation of my issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The interface which you are using is old & would not let you delete the reports. You need to login to CUIC, click on reports and then the option to delete should appear, although i would recommend you not to delete the stock reports.

Thanks,

Aseem Anand

(Please rate if useful)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The interface which you are using is old & would not let you delete the reports. You need to login to CUIC, click on reports and then the option to delete should appear, although i would recommend you not to delete the stock reports.

Thanks,

Aseem Anand

(Please rate if useful)

Thanks for your help, Aseem. What would happen if I deleted the stock reports? If these were accidentally deleted could I not just re-add them?

There would not be any issues with the system if you delete the stock reports but adding the report definition back to the system can be a pain and a cumbersome process.

Thanks,

Aseem Anand