Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am just curious of anyone knows if UCCX 9.02 will run on vmware ESXi 6.5.  I am told it is not a supported configuration, but I do not have support on the UCCX at this time anyway.  Our Call Manager version will run on 6.5.  Due to an acquisition, ...

dfowler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a problem that seems odd. The first agent of a day doesn't get calls until any other agents are there. After that, the first agent get calls.   We're using UCCX 11.6.1ES1.   Example... Agent1 logged in at 4:03 PM and is directly ready. Caller...

A_ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the difference between ICM and IPCC Enterprise ?. This is slightly confusing for me because sometimes ICM is mentioned as part of IPCC product suite. I also saw somewhere that ICM is generally used with TDM PBX/ACD, where as IPCC is generally...

vickmast by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Team,   Hope all are doing great,   We need information and configuration details on call recording solution from call Ringing to call disconnection in contact center environment. We are using third party recording system for all call recording bu...

Client need temporary breaking the UCCX v9 cluster HA to finish the DRS backup, and re-associate HA again, as need getting the database DRS backup first before rebooting the UCCX cluster servers. what is the better process without re-installing the u...

richardfu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running UCCX 10.6.  There are a number of scripts that I am able to edit by going to the Script Management page and clicking on the icon beside the script name on this page.  It then opens the Cisco Unified CCX Editor. However one my application...

Hi all, we have UCCX10.6 and are migrating to finesse.   Agents complain that it is hard to see the own status.   My idea is to show the status of the logged in agent in a CUIC live data report, with a bold green bar for ready, with a bold red bar fo...

mfischer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes