Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified CCE Administration outside Access

nbrown1029
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there!

I have what to me seem like a simple question, I have up and running UCCE 12.5, in the beginning i was able to access Unified CCE Administration outside of the server computer I was on as long as I was connected to the same network, after configuration, Its denying me access outside of the server computer stating my certificate is invalid. I'd like to know how to fix that as well as how to set this up so i can access the reskilling (Unified CCE Administration) on any network. This is just a lab set up so there's no data to "Protect"

Thank you in advanced!

Nick

Thank you,
Nick Brown
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Firefox for whatever reason seems to give trouble due to its way of reading the cert. But a couple things... is the cert chain installed locally on your PC? Was the cert setup with a SAN?

View solution in original post

Does it work in any other browser. Also, are you using regular Firefox install or the Firefox ESR install that is outlined in the compatibility matrix.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Firefox for whatever reason seems to give trouble due to its way of reading the cert. But a couple things... is the cert chain installed locally on your PC? Was the cert setup with a SAN?

Thank you! I went in and changed the settings for the certificate

Thank you,
Nick Brown

Does it work in any other browser. Also, are you using regular Firefox install or the Firefox ESR install that is outlined in the compatibility matrix.

Thank you! I downloaded the right firefox

Thank you,
Nick Brown