cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade UCCX 9 Standard to UCCX 10.5 or 11 Questions

dan hale
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All, I currently have a standalone Cisco UCCX Standard version 9.0.2.11002-27 on UCS C series servers. I can no longer purchase the 9.x Agent Seat license so it looks like my only option is to upgrade. Luckily we have SWSS and have entitlement to upgrade.

From my research I will have to upgrade to 9.0 (2) SU3 before I upgrade to 10.5 or 11.0 and I've also read that there is a memory increase requirement.

My question is besides the above are there any differences? I would like the upgrade to be as transparent as possible....we don't use the Cisco Agent Desktop. I would imagine that all of my scripts, prompts...that all carries over.

We are also running CUCM and CUC 10.5.

Thanks,

Dan

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dan, everything will be carried over as it is i,e., scripts, prompts, triggers, documents etc. In case, you need steps in order to upgrade from 9.0(2) SU3 to 11 then feel free to refer below post:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12728431/upgrade-cuccx-851-11

Regards

Deepak

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Keep in mind that version 11 only supports Finesse

JH

Finesse is the replacement for CAD. We are using the UCCX Standard without any CAD...its all based on the phone.

Does that mean no more phone agent and I have to go to Finesse?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan what you are using there is IPPA that works even on Standard License. In version 11, you have Finesse Desktop version as well as Finesse IPPA that is equivalent to what you are using right now. However to get Finesse IPPA as well, you will at least require Enhanced license, check below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/design/guide/UCCX_BK_U3AF2742_00_unified-ccx-design-guide-11/UCCX_BK_U3AF2742_00_unified-ccx-design-guide-11_chapter_0101.html#UCCX_TP_C25088AB_00

Regards

Deepak